Monday, November 14, 2016

Week 3 EOC, Dinning experience

"Everyone is opening a restaurant, yet the painful reality is there isn't enough talent to go around,"  New restaurants are opening everyday, and it seems they are all becoming more and more alike.  I don't consider myself to be a "upscale" diner but i do enjoy the nice places to eat every now again. Yet I enjoy the simple things. I would say for myself the best experience i have always had have been in lower end chain restaurants. 

"Casual-dining chains that succeeded in this challenging climate of time-pressed customers found ways to convince guests that their venues were worth taking the time to slow down to enjoy great food, drinks or service"  When i was living in Tucson, me and my friends would go to the local Chilli's to have drinks and food. It was a fun place to just sit down, watch some sport and eat good food at an affordable price. The staff always said hello, they also knew by first names. It was a place i could always go to and have a great experience 

No comments:

Post a Comment