Monday, October 3, 2016

Week 1 EOC; My Voice

Food is a human necessity. You need food in order to survive. I would like to believe that great food can bring two people from opposites ends and have them meet in the middle. There is something magical about a good meal, just watching the expressions on persons face when they have just finished an amazing meal, is always the same; with a smile and a sigh of satisfaction.  My name is Jerry Manley and I want to bring delicious foods to as many people as I can.  From your Top dog CEO that wants to experience 3-star meal all the way down to the person in the soup kitchen everyday trying to eat just to survive.  Every day I am learning new ways to prepare and execute techniques in the culinary industry. I try to bring a passion into my cooking that you can taste.  Eating food is an experience that everyone loves to do.  It’s not something people always get to do in an enjoyable sense.  Cooking great food is something I want to make enjoyable for as many people that taste me food. Eating food is something we all must people able to do and enjoy and I want to bring that with the food I make for you.  Food is life, food is love, and food is everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment